Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

what kind of stuff princess doom into re: looking at every time she posts?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

nesamdoom posted:

I got a stupid newbie on someone I just reg'd. I will cover an av monday or later, but someone wanna do some magic for PrincessDoom?
E:it's actually someone not me.

Without knowing more about likes and dislikes, I can only go by "Princess" and "Doom".

So, here's Doom Guy and Princess Rapunzel bounding over important matters such as shooting fools.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I forgot to tell her to come in and give some ideas. I'll have her swing in sometime.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
itry

I mashed some gifs together, and, well...

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

itry posted:

Quality craftsmanship :hai:

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

That is hilarious and awesome. I'm trying to get her to come check it out.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Ass-penny

itry posted:

:lmao:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Hard agree. Saoshyant set a premise and itry made it dope. I know PrincessDoom as come to the thread and if she's not gonna submit views then I'm really on the side of this because I'll laugh everytime I see it. To be fair, I'm not buyin the av til like thursday or friday so if anyone wants to chuck something in then it's really up to her.

But Doomguy in a princess dress won't ever stop making me laugh.

Saoshyant posted:

Without knowing more about likes and dislikes, I can only go by "Princess" and "Doom".

So, here's Doom Guy and Princess Rapunzel bounding over important matters such as shooting fools.

To be super fair this is really close to actual height differences between us. I dig it.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

rear end-penny had a good point, and I told her to come chat up what she might want. Saoshyant set a nice theme with limited info. itry gave us :lol:s.
I submit for the approval of the 6am society,

The checkered blanket she is crocheting for me, thematically tying. She suggested I copy mine for her, which would be a shame. Is this an improvement or just let her roll with the sprite?

Ass-penny

still owns imo. I don't know about thematically linking avs but I also I'm an undatable trash pile so ymmv

PrincessDoom
I have no idea what I'd want. Sorry guys, I'm not the most helpful person. If you throw things out there I'll give my opinion tho haha

itry

You can have this version if you want to overlay it over stuff

itry fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Nov 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Saoshyant posted:

I gotta get her this, pretty sure it's the one she wants. the animated one itry did is likely going into a sig. I'm tired of her having the stupid newbie thing.