Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
Hi there. Can someone make this into an AV:

I would like it without the smoke. Just the girl on fire, facing the other direction, and transparent except for the silhouette. Thank you in game boy advance.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Woww! Thank you. When it is time I will do the ritual to banish the Fieri Demon and replace it with this.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

HaveARottenDay posted:

Half-way there :twisted:

87 is way less than 333. Check your math.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

[*staring menacingly into your eyes for an uncomfortably long time*] yeah sure, I'll try to get to it next few days

mfw anyone asks me to do anything

cda

by Hand Knit

deep dish peat moss posted:

Can anyone make a gif out of this video (it's a short looped animation), not the part where the foreground cop turns around but just the two background cops bobbing to the music. In 180x180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kcVAq2fxU4

I'll buy it when I get home

heres the gif, someone else can do the sizing/cropping

http://gph.is/2oOUEeM

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
actually how's this

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
I think it looks better with the saturation.

cda

by Hand Knit

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Who's I am he

i am he is a classic BYOB poster, bub

cda

by Hand Knit

Ehehehe

cda

by Hand Knit
Hey, would someone be willing to make an Internet Tough Guy gang tag? Gang tags are...uhh....this size:

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

posting smiling posted:

heres one for you

beautiful. duckie, is that too big?

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm holding off requesting that tag to hear if it's ok with you or you want to change it

I guess if it could be changed so that guy is shifted to the left so the u isn't right under the tail of the g but I'm hosed if I know how to do that with a gif

cda

by Hand Knit

vanisher posted:

I had to edit every single frame I thought this would be easier but it's got 010's moving througout

holy poo poo dude, thank you for the effort. that's exactly why i didn't want to edit it myself

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Duckie, if you could get this one uploaded please and thank you that would be great

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

:hfive:

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

through some sorcery involving the wayback machine I was able to find the address of your old avs:

hey can you do the same for me. i tried it and found a couple but i had more than that and i don't know why they didn't show up. is it because they were uploaded directly by a mod/admin?

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

here's what corresponds to the av you currently have, parsing back through prior iterations (I assume this is what you found):

not sure why, but there do not seem to be any PNG or JPG images that conform to this template.

using the wayback machine trick I found:

which doesn't correspond to the naming convention where you can just increment/decrement the number, so there's no way to use it to get others

googling found me this version:

and that template helped me retrieve:

that's the best I've been able to do so far. if you're looking for an avatar you had at a particular time frame, it would help if you could find a post from you during that time frame, ideally a post on the first page of a thread (e.g. you're the op). the wayback machine is spotty about what it has snapshots of, for whatever reason this situation has more reliable results.

The one I have now isn't "mine," it was the avatar of an old byob poster wwry (we will rock you) that i always coveted. I used it because I couldn't find the "sluggoreads.png" av that you managed to magic up...how did you do that? Anyway, I like the one I have now but one day I might want to go back to sluggo so thank you so much for finding it. This is what happens to your avs when you don't want to pay ten bucks and have friends in high places lol.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
BYOB: Friends in High Places

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Oh dang, yeah, that was the problem when I did it. I went to the wayback machine but I kept trying to do it with threads that were recent. I didn't realize that if you go back far enough they *do* archive the first page.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Gone Fashing posted:

also didnt wwry have the av you currently have? are you wwry?

i am not wwry i just stole his av because i always coveted it

cda

by Hand Knit
and your right: the top hat guyis cool

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

facing the post

paging i am he

cda

by Hand Knit

Love this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

nut posted:

lol i stopped reading the new posts and missed HP's insanely fast fix! Welp, I will wait to descend on other av needers

No wait! She's hoping for one that doesn't also get rid of the BYOB! There's still something for you to do!