Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diqnol

Please don't "help" anyone here and use the savings for an extra day on tropical Fernando Po!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

I need to replace my bean. I may switch it back to my old avatar, but can anything come up with something appropriate for a man of my strength?

Diqnol

Thanks to you, iamhe.

Diqnol

Can someone resize this into avatar form, I am weak

Diqnol

Its too big...poo poo...it seems it was not fated to be. Thank you for changing it, friend.

Diqnol

You guys are seriously ace ty ty ty

Diqnol

It looks like a stupid fucker that I hate. Piece of poo poo <_<

Diqnol

Make it stupid fucker colored :twisted:

Diqnol

He's a fucker but he's a correct fucker

Diqnol

I've never watched it but it looks, uh, well it looks like we're the wrong demographic, boys. Time to walk it in.

Diqnol

Machai posted:

THE LIST

Pizzatime - GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE
monkay
CAT BRUSH

Excuse me. You're never to compare me to pizzatime again.

Diqnol

bog pixie posted:

ill take requests but the lead time for a drawing is 6 months

Draw the nest we were promised

Diqnol

It's not goldmined huh

Diqnol

I like your current av a ton. Consider not changing.

Diqnol

That's a really good av.

Diqnol

This has a very Stephen Universe vibe to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

A new Retarded Clown avatar