Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Machai

oh hey I had an av thread around here somewhere *checks under desk*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

here it is

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3626738

Machai

I made one. If you have a good cat meowing gif you would like to use instead I can convert it.

Machai

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok, we need some creative advice guys. this is all i got

Machai

Arnold of Soissons posted:

also last I checked attachments were busted

testing

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Machai

nope attachments still work

Machai

BoothsBeard posted:

Is there any way that I can add a beard to a lithograph of the Patriot John Wilkes Booth?

what kind of beard?

Machai

Machai

flipped version

Machai

If anyone is interested, here is an av of batman twerking

Machai

moonshine is...... posted:

As a BYOB newbie, who has been formally adopted, my lack of an av is really bad. I need something that shows how much I like my home. I live out on a giant boat with a bunch of other guys we all built this boat together away from the government and it's stupid regulations. I haven't posted in awhile because we've been busy trying to steer it around all these storms and stuff, and also outrun hurricanes or whatever. It's pretty awesome. Also there are pirates. We call it the big rear end boat of love and stuff. Because that's what it is. TIA.

have I got an av for you

Machai

moonshine is...... posted:

New av purchased. Now I can blend in with all the BYOBs. I hope lowtax doesn't mind me paying in old valentines day greeting cards. That's what we use for currency on the boat.

oh noes I was working on a thing.

I guess someone else can have it if they want

Machai

cruft posted:

:eyepop:

Nice work Machai!

Welcome to the "I did a lot of work on an av that wasn't used" club!

I have a whole thread for that.

Machai

FluffieDuckie posted:

machai why is there a pic of your wiener in that thread?

No thats Anthony's weiner

Machai

I think this av is p neato

Machai

Carecat posted:

I want cat pulling tissues looped aaa

which part, the bit with just the cat or the bit with the girl in the shot?

Machai

Machai

I found my next av

Machai

that is a downrezzed version with like 6 colors, the actual PSD has full color and will be easy enough to manipulate. I'm thinking of maybe making it a big av instead and adding a background that makes it look like he is in a dance club

Machai

we should do some sort of photoshop practice threads where someone comes up with little projects to do in PS and people can compare results/methodology

Machai

Machai

perhaps I could paste the pals tag in as a fake boner

Machai

I made the helmet transparent

Machai

i am he posted:

you should flip it so its facing your posts too

Machai

rules for a good av:

-big
-transparent, unless the background is an important part of the image
-facing to the right
-animated

Machai

FluffieDuckie posted:

not always friend

you dont have to match all of the criteria, probably just 3.

Machai

Machai

Machai

Awesome! posted:

someone should get that for an av

Machai

FluffieDuckie posted:

ozma has to upload them and then you pay for them, but lowtax came out and said he hated them, so i suspect there will be no more

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Machai

terry_orange posted:

hi duckie, my name is pc or otherwise known as mike hunt, aka terry orange, aka parkerclrk@yahoo.com. xbox: (parkerclrk)<add me!
but I've been with SA for about 5 months and i like posting even if they're of poor quality, but i try and i like being apart of the byob community. however being that I'm a newbie, every time i do decide to post i feel like an unknown alien entity walking around the arctic circle, with polar bears eyeing me down as fresh meat and denying me into their social circle. i go day to day looking down on my silly baby face av and think to myself how ashamed of this i am. my life on sa would improved by 2x if i had a cool new av

thank you for considering me as a potential candidate
ps i think that post in pals thing is cool
:byob1:

Do you like Avatar? Here is Zuko w/ a stache:

Machai

or perhaps a super penguin

Machai

Machai

Pikachu posted:

I have no idea what I'm doing but I tried :shrug:

SA sized

Original

Machai

FluffieDuckie posted:

yeah this is the right choice

no this

Machai

Bo-Pepper posted:

wait hasn't that been someone's av for the longest?

72nd bday virgin has it but he hasn't posted since like feb except for one post in the blizz forum in april

there are versions for harry, hermione, snape, malfoy, fred&george and luna as well

Machai

Arnold of Soissons posted:

pls dont re use avatars of posters who were known by them regardless of current activity

*changes own av to arnie's av*

Machai

Machai

is it apt as in "having a tendency to do something" or apt as in short for apartment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

Humans Among Us posted:

how could one make this smaller in size?

is there an easy way?

Photoshop crop tool

to reduce file size: remove frames and/or reduce the number of colors [not racist]