Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

In courtesy of our hono(u)rable IK JB, I hereby officially donate my win from the grand ch-ch-challenge to this thread to any newbie or person in need of a fresh and new av!
I will happily help out in designing it, too, if so desired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Def need spring avs here, I still feel like an absolute dick for not having a winter av. :smith:

Goons Are Gifts

Not sure if it's still up to date, but I still do have a free title change for offering from JB's old contest, if anyone is feeling like it!!
Assuming JB or a mod or farecoal or a magical fairy with a general pink appearance can do it

Goons Are Gifts

That's some magic here

Goons Are Gifts

You look gorgeous

Goons Are Gifts

Stoner Sloth posted:

Wow - thanks Luvcow that already looks pretty fantastic, and thanks to anyone and everyone else helping.

Also thanks to Luvcow for finding that video and helping bring the magic of the wackiest "anti" drug commercial ever made to more people!

Hey stoner sloth, check out the Lowtax thread in gbs you posted in before, Cable guy wants to gift you an av certificate but can't contact you directly, since pms require Plat

Goons Are Gifts

Please consider pixaal's amazing idea:

pixaal posted:

Sloth with 8 octopus arms reading a book

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

*quickly covers the Mona Lisa with a blanket*
We yobbers are in no way secret artists and an elite group of people who make important art that lasts for centuries *walks past a collection of Van Gogh paintings* we are just normal internet people that enjoy having some fun in a forum.
*clears throat as another blanket falls off a table and reveals a miniature Sidney theater building*

Goons Are Gifts

No worries, they have no idea. Now, where did I put the lord of the rings original book script..

Goons Are Gifts

Byob stands for generosity

Goons Are Gifts

Noooo, he's new and never was here. Appreciate him for being new!

Goons Are Gifts

We are a family here, we don't probe each other. Unless for fun of course. Fluffie is the faithful guardian and mom of byob after all!!

Goons Are Gifts

Woah that would be amazing, I love his hat

Goons Are Gifts

We are getting swarmed by Pokemon these days, I'm scared.

Goons Are Gifts

I mean, this looks fishy. :grin:

Goons Are Gifts

Vanisher's Magic Wizard Den

Goons Are Gifts

The plot thickens

Goons Are Gifts

Secretly buying more avs so thislle ride never ends

Goons Are Gifts

We should have an av prom night vote because you certainly have ambitions to king here

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

That av is love incarnate

Goons Are Gifts

Alright my friends, now that halloween is over and my good ol' bebo is back in place, I'm looking for some improvements. However, I have no clue what those could be! I like the blue guy and since he even made it into my grand and also scary as gently caress sig, I'd like to keep him in general, but I have no inspiration in what to do with him. Sadly, there are also no more scenes with him in the show I got him from.
Anyone got any idea? I need some bynspiration-ob here and I'm open for absolutely everything.

Here's the original:

Goons Are Gifts

pixaal posted:

I took this did a trace as a proof of concept and fairly certain I could scale it down to avatar as source size if GaG wants an MS paint style one. A Freehand avatar version would look closer to my normal stuff but pretty sure I can pull Bebo off in this pose.

It should be obvious that this was a quick 5 minute job, zero offense if it's not what you are thinking of since you are still looking for an idea.

No I love the idea, especially because I also had this grand weed based sig in spring. However I'm not sure if you could really see what's going on in av format. Usually I cut out my avs as short and clear as possible so it's super easy to see.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

If you wanted to keep it seasonal you could decorate him for the winter holidays and put a some reindeer antlers or a blinking red nose or Santa hat or something on him and make him standing in a winter wonderland etc etc

Also this is a lovely idea! I'm a huge fan of seasonal things and so far always kept my sig in shape, so I'm happy to see it happen in my av, too!

Maybe we can combine this either based on a somewhat changed original scene or on that fanmade stuff (or even self made but I could never ask you to go through such effort for me), like, so far bebo is eating grass, but a winter bebo smoking weed might be super lovely.
Since I even got messaged by people from Scary Other Forums where bebo had gone over Halloween, he does seem to have a certain brand feature for all of my quality posts.

Goons Are Gifts

pixaal posted:

I did a freehand at 180x180, the acrylic brush I use doesn't behave well under 4 so making the lines thinner wouldn't be doable since my entire style falls apart around this size. Not sure I'm happy with the spotting at all either but it's much better, at one first they looked like sweat stains and really fit the fat GBS goon stereotype, which I don't think is what you wanted.

sweat stain

I think the color pallet needs work. I could always straight lift the hex color codes from the Rick and Morty scene for accuracy paws probably need a rework too.

just realized I left feet pads out, and doing them I realized the right foot (his left) is pretty bad.

I think the body is good, I can rework the paws if this is what you're looking for.

oh I also think I cut off the bottom while making it somehow blah.

okay I'm not sure I like the claws

without claws

the hair feels unfinished too but I can't think of what it's missing.

e: missed a paint bucket

I think the hair is too big on the 2nd one. Let me know what you are looking for and I can tweak this pretty easy if you want this line style. I didn't leave a ton of room for dress up maybe I should shrink it more?

I am really stunned by the effort you're putting in this!!
I like the concept, he looks so cute. It works quite ok in the size limits, too! If you'd like, I'd love to see him dressed up in a seasonal thing at some point.

If you're unhappy with the general limits of the av, feel free to make it bigger and as detailed as you'd like, because then I will so use him as my next winter sig!! So feel free to experiment around, if you want, I really appreciate it

Goons Are Gifts

Aww thst sweater though.

I don't really mind stuff going out of frame a bit, even Bebo's tail now is not fully in. However if we are talking hats here I don't mind a bit smaller av to fully embrace the hat, because hats are serious business.

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

these are extremely good

Goons Are Gifts

Thank you so much! I'll look into them from a bigger screen than my phone later and going to buy them!! :peanut:
You're a treasure

edit: ok I thought it was a quickly solved problem, but due to weird reasons I cannot buy anything currently, so instead I'll put the non-sweater one in my sig in the meantime and let it slowly develop into the sweater and full fashion christmas bebo with christmas approaching

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Nov 16, 2019

Goons Are Gifts

*clears throat*

Goons Are Gifts

If any of you would ever leave byob I would come after you and show you some good posts from the byob goldmine and if you still don't want to come back I would prepare a bigass return party and we will stand ready and await your return anyways whenever that may be

because byob is eternal

Goons Are Gifts

Just to confirm Pahilla, your av was gone after re-regging? I'm asking because Jeffrey actually changed the fact that autobans remove your av, but maybe his change didn't work and I think you're the first genuine accidental autoban we had since the change

Goons Are Gifts

Pahilla the Hun posted:

Hiya GaG—yessiree bob it was all gone, part of the reason I panicked. glad to be a beta tester and help troubleshoot, its kind of my thing :banjo:

Thank you for your service :patriot:

edit: Just as an update, your sacrifice was not wasted, jeff found some fancy code behind it and figured out what happened. Thanks to you, future accidental autoban victims may see more mercy for their poor souls!

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jun 12, 2020

Goons Are Gifts

Thinking about making a post

Goons Are Gifts

drat I feel bad for not bumping this thread on a regular basis, wait I'll bookmark this now to fix this, thanks for necroing it before the archiver sneaks around the corner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

most German pokemon names are exceptionally good in case you weren't aware, it's because they tried to involve the beauty of German word mixing with the art of monsters that live inside your balls

like Lektroball, which is Electrode and is suspiciously close to be exactly as pronounced as Lick The Balls