Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

If you are still living with your parents and not paying rent (whether you are in high school / college / whatever) and they ask you to put together some slideshows / basic family movies a couple of times a year, just do it for them. If your grandparents are anything like most, they will greatly appreciate your efforts. Don't feel like you need to do anything more than the most basic of editing (maybe simple titles and stitching together some clips?).

Now, if you're a grown man living on his own and you've come in here posting this: there is no magic solution. You should focus on treating the problem. Have the grandparents buy an iPad / Nexus 7 / whatever. Are they really -that- computer illiterate? I mean, I know some people don't care to use technology, but even my 96 year old grandmother regularly checks facebook on her iPad.

This way, you can tell the rest of the (hopefully younger and more computer literate) family to post poo poo to your content sharing platform of choice. Now, your family no longer needs to wait for family gatherings to share special moments! Welcome to the cloud!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread