Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

I'm looking for a decent online storage option for our family's pictures and videos. Bitcasa is $10/month (or $99 a year) for 1TB, and it doesn't seem to have file size limits, although it does seem a bit wonky when uploading from 2 computers. I just want to use it like a hard drive and drag things onto it.

Will it work fine for that, even with two computers using it? I want to put stuff there and leave it, basically. I don't really want it to attempt to mirror a given directory on two different computers, which is probably how things can get confusing. I would like to be able to delete things off of my HD after backing up to Bitcasa and burning to a DVD or something. I'm not looking for something that synchronizes.

Flickr seemed like a decent idea, but it has a 1GB limit on videos, and most of ours are somewhat above that.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Chinook fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jun 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread