Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Looke

something9999

cute anime girl

FluffieDuckie

WindmillSlayer

shin42k

Saranya

FartGhost

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Captain No-mates

bog pixie

nvm no cake

ass

treasure bear

Honj Steak

Hi there.

ulvir

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

problematic hug

Machai

Dammit you assholes this is why I don't like BYOB. Someone makes a nice thread and you ruin it by just emptyquoting the OP like a bunch of unfunny losers.

I was gonna give you guys a chance to make me see the chill light but now I see you cannot ever make funny or worthwhile posts. Now I have to delete BYOB.

I guess it's back to FYAD to try and fit in with the real cool guys.

#FLAMINGOES4LYFE

something9999
goldmine

ulvir

RaIp posted:

Dammit you assholes this is why I don't like BYOB. Someone makes a nice thread and you ruin it by just emptyquoting the OP like a bunch of unfunny losers.

I was gonna give you guys a chance to make me see the chill light but now I see you cannot ever make funny or worthwhile posts. Now I have to delete BYOB.

#FLAMINGOES4LYFE

Honj Steak

Hi there.

RaIp posted:

#FLAMINGOES4LYFE

goldmine + ban op pls

ass

RaIp posted:

#FLAMINGOES4LYFE

I too suggest goldmining + banning op.

the night dad

by XyloJW
inb4 goldmine

FluffieDuckie

RaIp posted:

#FLAMINGOES4LYFE

Honj Steak

Hi there.

RaIp posted:

#FLAMINGOES4LYFE

FartGhost

RaIp posted:

#FLAMINGOES4LYFE

ass

RaIp posted:

#FLAMINGOES4LYFE

google THIS

RaIp posted:

#FLAMINGOES4LYFE

watho

RaIp posted:

#FLAMINGOES4LYFE

watho

watho

ulvir

what kind of idiot voted this down from goldmine rating

Flynn Taggart

Raip is a good person and a good poster

ulvir

ulvir posted:

now its back up again, disregard

cuntman.net

ulvir posted:

ralp