Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
It's a honda so you have to get one of those windshield banners that tell people it's a honda or else people might mistaken it for a lambo or a Ferrari.

And type r badging. A must.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

In true civic fashion, make sure you have at least one body panel painted on primer.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Has anyone mentioned altezzas yet

If not, altezzas.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

HK, why not do it properly for a civic and get HKS ones*

*from ebay

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Buy a sander, it will still be painful but slightly less so than hand sanding.

Get a bucket of water, don't let the sandpaper get too dry. If you pick up the sandpaper and see what looks like branches, you need more water.

Switch to your higher grit, change your water, repeat. Dish detergent usually helps.

Use a sanding block. Prepare for pain.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

All you need now are the type R honda H badges

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Buy some lower grit paper too, 1500 will take you loving forever.

Yes, 3m makes double sided tape strong enough to make it permanent, even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

If you're starting with drips and runs, try like 600 or so to start, until you have a fully flattened surface, then you switch to a higher grit to get rid of the scratches made by the previous grit, and repeat until you are using polishing compound and have a really good finish.

• Locked thread