Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

sticklefifer posted:

I'm actually pretty sold on Adam Rose turning back into Leo Kruger as soon as someone fucks with his party.

It's like a Cactus Jack / Dude Love-type situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Brie gets fired because she's non-kayfabe pregnant? i'm just asking questions here people

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I thought Emma / Alicia Fox was a no 1 contender's match for Payback and got excited to see Emma / Paige on a PPV.

And then I was informed that I was not correct in my assumption, and there went the only reason I wanted to watch Payback.

Gonna watch ROH or something instead I think.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I wonder if creative is telling Damien to wear costumes or if they told him to do Magneto and he's just been rolling with it since

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Word has it that there was an amazing dark match on Main Event between Dolph Ziggler and Sami Zayn

I hope some iPhone footage of that hits the internet

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Bigass Moth posted:

I didn't see the show but divas matches are usually embarrassingly awful and expose the business so anything to change that would be a welcome addition.

Go watch Paige/Emma at ArRival, AJ/Natty on Main Event from sometime in March, and Charlotte/Natty last night. There are really talented girls on the roster, the problem is they don't get the time to shine on the main shows.

Which is even weirder because they've been doing two women's matches a night recently when they should be doing one longer women's match per night and let Paige look like a badass and Emma not look like poo poo and bring back Kaitlyn please :(

e: to be clear, a majority of the divas are hot garbage. Paige, Emma, Natty, and AJ are all really good at what they do, however. And to a lesser degree Naomi and Alicia.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I have a buncha dudes over from work every month to watch the ppv, I told them this one is cancelled because I'm not motivated enough to make guacamole for what looks like a bad show

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

If I heard correctly and it wasn't just Cole being a fucker, Paige's finisher is called "The PTO" now, a "modified scorpion cross lock"

I know WWE encourages wrestlers to name their finishers but

come on man don't do this. The real name for the move is so badass why would you mess with that?

e:

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Controversial opinion: I think Paige is kind of dull and doesn't really seem to have any kind of personality. It's really shown in her matches with Alicia

Because she's a lady wrestler she's not allowed to do anything like have a personality or anything like that, especially when they cut the Divas' chunk of airtime in half to allow for both TOTAL DIVAS story lines and DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP story lines in the same show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAp-_FTJzu0

boop

Sockser fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Jun 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Daniel Bryan posted:

And last night on Total Divas, we found out Bryan's middle name is Lloyd. That's hilarious. Bryan Lloyd "Boner" Danielson.

No no no, not Boner, Boņer.

• Locked thread