Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Hey remember that one week where the shield came out in paintball masks? good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Daniel Bryan posted:

TLC 2012. CM Punk was injured. The main event was Cena/Ziggler for Ziggler's Money in the Bank contract.

what were the events that lead up to that match? usually when you've got an up and coming mid card heel versus the main evener babyface the heel is coming for something the baby face has, not the other way around.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

rovert's got the scoops, brother.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

#jointheforce

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Brian Pillman

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Bigass Moth posted:

And it's ok if they boo me, because they're entitled to their opinion. That's what makes the WWE Universe so great!

That opening segment for the go home show for ER started out so great because it looked for a minute that Cena was going to sell getting poo poo on by the crowd. Then the stupid kids choir came out.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

superstar billy graham posted:

Who the F is Cena ?

The jig is up, billy. If you're asking this question you clearly have not watched a minute of WWE programming in the last 10 years.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

If Rusev wasn't around we wouldn't have had the angry flag waving contest tonight so haters vacate.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Bettik posted:

So I randomly ended up watching NXT Takeover and after the last few Raws and such, I have to ask.. Is NXT always this, well, good? The commentary is pleasant, some cool wrestling stuff and even nice video packages (Zayn's intro at the beginning). I'm like two matches in and I haven't fast forwarded anything yet. This is practically unheard of.

Should I start paying attention to NXT or is this an anomaly?

No, most of the TV is boring squash matches. There are gems occasionally, like when Neville hit that reverse 450 in his rematch with bo, but generally you're only getting like 1 good match in a 2 hour show.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Reminder that Cena's finisher used to be punching dudes in the face with a loving padlock.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

I think Cena's next direction should be a tag team run with Bo Dallas. Like the gimmick should be that Cena can't see through Bo's schtick, they can win the tag belts so Bo can do his insufferable NXT gimmick, then eventually Cena sees Bo is a bad guy and beats him up.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

WWE doesn't want a champ that doesn't work house shows and Brock only wants to wrestle in super fights. There's no reason to put the strap on Brock.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Oh wow, I'm sure Chyna's super sad that her vagina doesn't hold up to your lofty aesthetic standards.

seriously, making fun of a woman for her goddamn genital appearance is beyond the loving pale. gently caress you.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

fatherdog posted:

Hey, here's a good conversational topic: literally anything else

Agreed. Cena/Bo tag team run. Good idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Would Cena understand he's a heel or would he be oblivious? If it's the latter I am all the way on board.

In my head it's Cena starting out oblivious, they win the belts and Bo gets to do his stuff he was doing as NXT champ then Cena realizes he's a heel and they split and get 1-2 matches before Cena leaves Bo in the midcard.

• Locked thread