Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

cool raw i got to see jbl get his head took off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The Lucha de Apuestas should be fun and I can't see how Shield/Evolution can be bad (I'm hoping Puro HHH makes a return from Mania) so you know, we've got two matches, that's more than most PPVs of the last 12 months. Cesaro and Sheamus should get some time too, hopefully.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

I don't know what to tell you if you honestly think Paige is more 'conventionally attractive' than Alicia.

I know what to tell him. It's that his genitals are racist.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sanguinia posted:

Of course he does, PSP's irrational knee jerk hatred for talent wearing t-shirts is limitless. Unless they are stone cold or Foley because if you are one of wrestling's diefied then your shilling is exempt from criticism but if you aren't then it literally ruins you.

Or, you know, you could have read the entire paragraph and see he was talking about the tshirt as a symptom of a larger problem but hey who needs to do that when you can just clip things like we're all Nancy Grace.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I am just now getting to see Payback Fallout and the Shield interview is amazing. I saw the screencap, but just figured Dean laid his head on the table during the interview. But no, there was a press conference where the media interviewed Roman, Seth, and a corpse. A corpse who would occasionally lean up and slur about how they don't care.

• Locked thread