Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I always thought the Neutralizer was meh until he started lifting guys like Khali, Henry and Big Show. His German Suplex is also meh since it always feels like a non finish, but when he actually deadlifts people with it like Swagger it's amazing.

Also jesus that RAW was horrible, and Payback is looking grim. Also I'm going to miss next week's RAW and that sucks cause it's the starting build up to Money In The Bank :(

Also quickly on Alicia I'm fully expecting her to win the Diva's title at Payback, Paige has barely been on TV and all the build has been around Fox. Hell check the WWE site and the match description is basically all about Alicia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Daniel Bryan posted:

You just reminded me that I can't do next week's thread because I'm actually going to Raw.

You already dropped your title to Vacant.

Also lucky you, tell us about dark matches/stuff please :)

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

I saw the one on Animal Planet where it showed that Dragons actually existed since they found a full body in the Caucus Mountains; surprised that it got so little press, you would think the discovery would cause major ramifications to the world/science.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Wouldn't be shocked if Bo or Rose turn up for a match if they're running short on time though.

Also you can catch the entire Rose/Swagger match on WWE's youtube channel, it's only two minutes.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Daniel Bryan posted:

News/Rumors from Figure Four Weekly:

Why the gently caress does it need gimmicks and shortcuts and shenanigans?

Hey, remember when Bray fought Bryan at the Rumble, and it went twenty minutes, and Bray looked like an absolute threat on his own?

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

WhiffleballDude posted:

Because otherwise what's the point in even having Harper and Rowan?

Oh I dunno making Bray Wyatt the leader of the stable actually look like a threat as apposed to needing his two goons to win every match for him, such as needing the two of them to beat up freaking Jimmy Uso? Like they did at the Rumble and his entire run up to Wrestlemania.

And don't get kid yourself after Extreme Rules where Cena had beaten all of the Wyatt Family, and only lost cause he got spooked by a little kid.

Blooming Brilliant fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Jun 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Fauxhawk Express posted:

This is a loving terrible idea.

Put it this way, Orton cashed in on Bryan last year. At the end they had a match at Mania.

Cesaro vs Lesnar to headline Mania 31 :getin:

With special ref Batista.

• Locked thread