Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Liar Lyre posted:

I think I might just watch the PPVs from now on. Raw has been pretty crappy lately.

The video packages are so good on the PPVs that I feel like I don't miss anything by skipping Raw.

I just watch PPV and when any non-PPV match gets mentioned in the MOTY thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

I am excited to see Willie Mack and Kevin Steen.

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

MotU posted:

So everything works out in the end and it is a happy ending?

Well I wouldn't call it a happy ending, his son Chris Benoit murdered his family.

Burt Buckle fucked around with this message at 21:00 on May 30, 2014

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Die Laughing posted:

Bray is expected to win right?

The odds are stacked against Cena if that's what you're asking.

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

I want Cena to beat the gently caress out of Bray so bad that they do a comedy concussion angle and turn him back into Husky Harris.

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

CapnAndy posted:

Okay Game of Thrones is over, gonna watch Payback now, let me just unlock my iPad

gently caress you, WWE.

C'mon WWE this is exactly why we have a spoilers thread.

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Daniel Bryan can have whatever dumb or boring character he wants, he will always be massively over because he has the best chant and he can wrestle better than anybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

It would be even cooler if Rusev just left the WWE and never came back.

• Locked thread