Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I guess they could go with what they should have done at Wrestlemania, have Cena win by maybe choking Bray out with a ring rope or something and just have Bray smile as he passes out.

Then it'll be undone when Cena goes and hugs the crowd, but what are you gonna do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

The might of the Bodog.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Best recap was that guy who took mushrooms and became hypnotized by AJ's abs. And Fandango's.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I guess if they're determined to job him into the ground for...reasons, he might as well have fun with it. See 3MB.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Bray's thing was more getting Cena to admit he was *already* a monster. Which is pretty well true if you've been watching him for the past ten years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Maybe it's like Rob Conway where it looked like a storyline firing, but then he was just kind of fired for real anyway.

• Locked thread