Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
So Daniel Bryan is really gonna appear on Payback in a non wrestling segment? So much for keeping him off tv to work up anticipation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I tell you what, this Raw fell flat, but it did everything to raise the stakes:

Forced breakups
A fired wife
A dropped title
Friends in peril

and

JACK you can't see me

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Thauros posted:

He can speak basic English like a lot of Japanese wrestlers but there's a huge difference between that and being able to cut a promo in a company where Cesaro's considered to have a funny accent.

Don't worry, there are signs that Sakamoto is getting signed again. Prayers answered!

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Dimebags Brain posted:

Rusev had a fun if short hoss-off with Big E. The spear through the ropes, the superkick, and then Rusev going berserk wanting to murder Big E but waiting for Lana to give him permission first. Fun stuff. It's amazing what happens when you let a fast athletic person be fast and athletic.

I've been waiting for Big E to diversify and add new moves, but every time he does that between the ropes spear my heart skips a beat. Jesus, dude, save that for bigger matches.

• Locked thread