Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Thanks for reminding me that Barrett has to defend his title against RVD, jerk! :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sweeney Tom posted:

Zoomed-in contract from last night

Seems about right to me, and is also legally binding!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Daniel Bryan posted:

Just you wait until Vince sees him.

Vince: Goddammit Edge where have you been?
Sami: But Mr. McM-
Vince: No talking back, now get out there and main event!
Sami: Yes sir!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Memento posted:

So three really solid matches with two of them maybe even breaking out to Match of the Year contenders? Sounds like a decent show!

Overall it was a solid show, but the highs were very high indeed and there were comparatively few lows. The Bryan/Brie/Stephanie segment was also excellent.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

That segment was all Steph. She made it

Bryan and Stephanie both got the crowd fired up in different ways and Brie added great exclamation points. Everybody did a great job in that segment.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Valeyard posted:

So I haven't kept up to date with RL Batista news, but are you telling me he refused to be beat by Bryan but was fine with being pinned by Rollins?

Rollins is tall.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

I thought he was one of the worst parts. He blatantly telegraphed the table spot on the dive and looked kind of sloppy on some other spots.

That table spot was really awful and I was shocked that it was wholly Harper who was responsible, because he's usually the guy you can rely on to get everything right. He just completely screwed it up.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gonz posted:

Somebody give this cameraman a raise:

Evolution :ms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Controversial opinion: I think Paige is kind of dull and doesn't really seem to have any kind of personality. It's really shown in her matches with Alicia

Now hang on a second here buddy, next you'll be saying that Daniel Bryan is really great and that Paul Heyman is the best manager currently active in pro-wrestling!

• Locked thread