Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackapol
Sep 16, 2007
Huh huh buhhh.
Awww no love for Santo?

Yeah the movie only really gets going when he shows up, which takes way to long, but man the ring fight and that ending. :magical:

No order:
Samson vs. the Vampire Women
Overdrawn at the Memory Bank
The Final Sacrifice
Mitchell
Horror of Party Beach (first ep I ever saw and of course sodiuuummm.)

I think Monster A-Go-Go is the worst they've done. Just an all around drab, dull, and pointless film that nothing can save. My god the ending to that made me seething. Liked Mike as the host way more, he just comes off less awkward in front of the camera than Joel and has the benefit of hitting the ground running.

I kinda wish Rifftrax would go back and do some the early season 1 and 2 stuff. Some of those movies are the classics of bad and really should get another pass now that they've got the whole riffing thing down pat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread