Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'm not that big of a fan of Space Mutiny. Outside the nickname game there wasn't much to work with.

The Final Sacrifice is amazing. Definitely my favorite one. After that I love all the cheesy 1980 Conan the Barbarian rip offs like Deathstalker and the Warriors From Hell, Gor, and stuff like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Mike over Joel all the time. Crow over Tom Servo.

What are the 5 worst movies they've ever done? Hobgoblins riff is great but the movie is so bad that it's tough to get through that episode.

Doltos fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Aug 15, 2014

• Locked thread