Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Hello. It is time for the Round 2 of the prediction game. There are now new rules.

You can only submit once. The questions are lower down in this post so that you can view them all before submitting. There are no replacements. ONLY SUBMIT ONCE.

Don't post your answers here. You can discuss them here but DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS HERE. I won't count them. They have to be submitted through the form.

I've hidden the results spreadsheet because the answers are being added to a new page of that one so for the next week you won't be able to see your old score until I finish grading the next one.

PAYBACK IS WORTH 63 POINTS

Here are the questions;

Will Daniel Bryan Vacate the Title? (10 Points)

Yes
No

Will Vince McMahon Show up (5 Points)

Yes
No

John Cena Versus Bray Wyatt; Last Man Standing (7 Points)

John Cena
Bray Wyatt

Does John Cena Give into the darkness (3 points) - This question means if the Announcers start to say that John Cena is going too far or show uncomfortablness with his methods, not justified 'this is terrible to watch but he has to do it'

Yes
No

Which one of the Cultists will John take out first? (2 points)- Since we know they're going to interfere, which one will he take out first
Luke Harper
Eric Rowan

Pick Three Weapons that will be used (1 each)

The Shield Versus Evolution, No Holds Barred Elimination Match (7 Points)
The Shield
Evolution

Which team gets the first Elimination (2 Points)
Shield
Evolution

Who does the first Job (1 point)
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Drax the Destroyer
HHH
Randy Orton

Pick 1 of the last two men standing (2 points)- if a team wins a 3-0 victory, then all three members count as correct
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Drax the Destroyer
HHH
Randy Orton

Who gets the Most Eliminations (2 points) If somehow there is no definite winner, this question is scratched.
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Drax the Destroyer
HHH
Randy Orton

Will a Table or Barricade be broken (1 point)
Yes
No

Intercontinental Championship; Bad News Barret versus Rob Van Dam (4 points)
Wade Barret
Rob Van Dam

Are we ever going to be rid of Rob Van Dam (1 point)
No
No

United States Championship; Sheamus versus Cesaro (5 points)
Sheamus
Cesaro

Divas Championship Match; Paige versus Alica Fox (3 Points)
Paige
Alicia Fox

Will Alica Throw a fit if she loses? (2 points) - Scratched if she wins.
Yes
No

Hornswoggle versus El Torito; Hair versus Match Mask (3 points)
Hornswoggle
El Torito

Here is the google form, our Theme this time is Letterhead, to represent the Future Endeavoring of PSP's favorite Wrestleman, Brad Maddox.

Maddox.

Maddox.;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JfBp-NIYPw96aCGDvcJTQTMgHyW71qKuqvKtTMUFr9A/viewform?usp=send_form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
This round feels like such a crapshoot because there's been no loving build to anything.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Yaya posted:

This round feels like such a crapshoot because there's been no loving build to anything.

The main event is Bryan's world title vs his wife's job while the rest is an Extreme Rules rerun. Goddamn that is some poo poo build.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Submitted picks - and ready to do terribly as always

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Submitted. Yup, pretty much went with the safest picks possible. This card is painfully dull.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
I'm expecting to do much worse here, mostly in thinking Vince wont show up and that Bryan will keep the belt. And not really being able to see who's going to get eliminated first (Gut says Batista because he's leaving, and it gives Evolution an excuse to be rid of him) and the minute things.

I doubt they'll call Cena out on going to the dark side because they dropped THAT aspect of the feud a PPV ago.

Kliff
Feb 7, 2009

Forgotten by everyone? Kanako's fault.
I've submitted and await Payback swerving the hell out just to spite me.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I did alright my first time, let's see how much I suck this time around.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
Submitted, hope I do better than my lovely showing last time.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
This card seems really easy to predict... which makes me think I'm going to do HORRIBLY

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
Submitted my picks. Probably will get burned on the Trios.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Gonna wait until the Smackdown spoilers to see if they announce any new matches/stipulations.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Submitted. Not expecting good results thanks to this lousy build, either with my score or with the event in general.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Submitted, and much like with the event itself, the only thing I have any doubt about, interest in, or investment towards is Shield vs. Evolution.

Please win and remain bros, Shield.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
I am a gambling addict man and I am feeling poor about my choices

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Submitted. Gonna be a rough show.

Are you gonna do NXT "ppvs" like Takeover?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Stallion Cabana posted:

Here are the questions;

Will Daniel Bryan Vacate the Title? (10 Points)

Yes
No

I need to be a pedant since it's so many points -- if he is forcibly stripped of the title, does that count as a No here?

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Teddybear posted:

Submitted. Gonna be a rough show.

Are you gonna do NXT "ppvs" like Takeover?

I wasn't planning on it.

Supreme Allah posted:

I need to be a pedant since it's so many points -- if he is forcibly stripped of the title, does that count as a No here?

I'm of two minds here because I would say 'If he doesn't leave with the title it's a yes', but my wording is specifically Vacate which means in the interest of fairness I'm going to say that yes, if he is forcibly stripped by Stephanie then he did not Vacate.

ThePariah posted:

Gonna wait until the Smackdown spoilers to see if they announce any new matches/stipulations.

I was going to put a Big E/Rusev match on it just in case but I was unsure. The problem with adding new matches means that everyone would have to resubmit, so I can't add it to the poll.

Next time I'm not going to open the form until probably Wednesday or Thursday, so we for sure have every match.

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 21:45 on May 27, 2014

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Yaya posted:

I haven't watched anything since ER and when filling this form out feel like I missed nothing.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I'm feeling eh about a lot of this. I have a feeling there's going to be a swerve or unexpected result but then my mind tells me to always go with the safest most boring result.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

bradzilla posted:

The main event is Bryan's world title vs his wife's job while the rest is an Extreme Rules rerun. Goddamn that is some poo poo build.

Kind of hope Brie goes out there, reminds Stephanie that her husband is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion and that as a result of that she doesn't need that Divas paycheck and bounces.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
Submitted my awful guesses.

picking these predictions was much more enjoyable that this PPV is going to be.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Beautiful Ninja posted:

Kind of hope Brie goes out there, reminds Stephanie that her husband is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion and that as a result of that she doesn't need that Divas paycheck and bounces.

That's... actually pretty likely.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I have submitted that Drax will be destroyed.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Posted.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Done.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I submitted, pretty easy one I think.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Submitted. Hopefully I've learned my lesson from last month's game for not believing in the Shield.

The Shield is gonna lose, aren't they? :shepicide:

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Just give me like half of the points already.

Envisioned
Dec 31, 2007

Hasta la Sunset Vista, baby
Submitted, and interested in so, so little of this card.

ScottyBomb
Oct 24, 2005

Cthulhu loves me, this I know, for ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!
Submitted.

God, Payback is going to kill my score. I have NO IDEA what they're doing right now. This past month has just built to absolutely nothing worthwhile.

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014

ScottyBomb posted:

God, Payback is going to kill my score. I have NO IDEA what they're doing right now. This past month has just built to absolutely nothing worthwhile.
Same here. I mean, creative themselves seem to know bugger all about where they're going right now, so how can we?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Submitted. I'm going to get eviscerated by this poo poo card.

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
I hope that the next ppv is at least somewhat enjoyable to predict. With the exception of Paige/Alicia Fox, I could have just copy-pasted my answers from last time.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

bradzilla posted:

That's... actually pretty likely.

I have a theory behind this but I don't want to get creepy on the internet about divas.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I felt this card was kind of hard to choose. I had a hard time picking between my gut and my brain.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

GenericMartini posted:

I felt this card was kind of hard to choose. I had a hard time picking between my gut and my brain.

Agreed

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Submitted. I, too, doubted The Shield once. Never again.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
I did a thing. Not off to a great start after last year's performance. :smith:

• Locked thread