Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Woo, I binged read your last LP in the archives. So this is a treat to be on board a new one from the start!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Foobar2000 and AIMP both can use convert game audio tracks, though each has their own way of setting up and are windows only. I'm sure there must be a music player on mac somewhere that can take the plugins needed.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

We are the recolor rangers,
We fight when the budget's tight
Even when you're tired of us,
We'll never get out of sight.

: I'm Dave, the Temp.

At least none of the Spirits are recolors right? :stonklol: Right?

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

MartianAgitator posted:

Oh, I don't know, that would mean Wagnoll was actually Wagner and Jeru was actually Gel and Manteco was actually Manticore and Ramia....

I think we're lucky they got Sylph right so you didn't have in the top right of your screen a bright yellow woman named "SHELF" for one third of the game.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Shei-kun posted:

And now Dao is reminding me of Cell.

ALL THE MAN SPIRITS ARE FROM DBZ DAMNIT

This Post + One bout of Insomnia =

Why cross-eyed? No idea, it seemed fitting at the time.

Also, Efrite is the coolest looking spirit out of all 4 of them. :colbert:

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

You know, this might have been mentioned, but...

That's totally suposed to be Sarah, isn't it? Yay l/r translation errors. I never really noticed until now because Fantasy Names for characters are always silly.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

You just have to know Element 11 is something horrible.

: So, what is it? Some combination of Earth, Wind, Water or Fire?

: No, it's the souls of every dead child killed in the war.

: :ohdear:

SystemLogoff fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jun 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

I love how lazy that gold cap is. 0xFFFF, or the max value that two bytes can store. I guess they just thought no one would get that much gold.

Also:

Not even Arcana is safe from Ganon stealing the villain spotlight.

• Locked thread