Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Geop posted:

Man, I loved this game so much. If memory serves there was a sequel on the Dreamcast or something, but it never came to the west :negative:

Card of destiny or something I think.

This was a pretty fun game although one of the later dungeons is honestly just one giant rear end slog which is where I routinely quit whenever I fire up the game nowadays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Glazius posted:

Huh. Can you actually buy Teefa equipment? I imagine all of hers is gone forever now anyway.

You can buy her stuff. I don't remember if she takes it with her though, but it really isn't a big deal since with every chapter there is a big bump in power so it's already outdated as all hell.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Invenerable posted:

The Ice Mines are great, if you enjoy killing troll after troll after troll after troll after troll after...

And you should because they are pretty easy and drop a bunch of gold

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Crystalgate posted:

Dao is a true bruiser, a lot of strength, but only 21 attack, meaning he does pitiful damage with attacks. I have no idea why the game crippled the spirits' standard attacks like this.

Since you get 4 of them you can cycle through them casting them out of MP, so the poo poo attack values make up for the fact you can basically spam their offensive spells. You have almost no reason to use their attack commands this late.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
Most of the top tier equipment has good, useful uses as items in the item menu in battle. Some of them duplicate spirit buffs or cast attribute, although I can't recall which does what offhand since it's been so long.

• Locked thread