Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Where will Bray Wyatt be in six months?
This poll is closed.
Heel - Former or current WWE World Heavyweight Champion 29 12.13%
Heel - Upper midcard (where he is now) 116 48.54%
Heel - Lower midcard (worse than now, but still credible) 44 18.41%
Heel - Jobber or off TV 15 6.28%
Face - Former or current WWE World Heavyweight Champion 3 1.26%
Face - Upper midcard (where he is now) 17 7.11%
Face - Lower midcard (worse than now, but still credible) 7 2.93%
Face - Jobber or off TV 8 3.35%
Total: 239 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

I am feeling really optimistic about Bray right now. I think he's going to benefit from this Bryan injury.

I can mmmaybe see him getting the title, but where do you go with it? The Shield are feuding with Rollins and Hunter/Orton. We've just had about the best I think they'll let him get from the Cena feud, because if he didn't go over at Mania, he's never getting a win, plus that feud needs to END. Next rung down is Sheamus or RVD. Or Mike "Nature Boy" Mizanin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Sheamus would be alright. They obviously don't care about the backwards reaction of the crowd.

Even if they did, there's not many heels at that level either. Cesaro, I guess.

• Locked thread