Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
There are a lot of low-profile tweaks with the patch. The two that affect me (negatively) are 1) the master swordsman spin attack is not quite as powerful as it used to be, and 2) you can't use your travel tickets while standing at the terminals anymore. I do like being able to use signs at my merchant's store now.

I can't say that the droid/BH stuff is of any use to me but at least it's a step toward completing those professions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

I know people generally are out and about more in the summer, but coming back to the game for the first time in weeks, it seems a bit quieter. Active user numbers are down, and the Coronet bazaar is not quite as busy as it used to be. Goontown is still looking strong.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I didn't mean to say it was a huge decline. It's a little bit lower is all, going by the bazaar mainly. That might just be a measure of how newbie players are playing without merchant alts.

• Locked thread