Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rearden
Nov 28, 2012

Losers
Average
Losers
Usually within a few days, it's not very consistent but you won't have to wait too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rearden
Nov 28, 2012

Losers
Average
Losers

Mindisgone posted:

Going to start this up again for the 500th time. What is the Goon population like these days? What is the policy on inviting non Goons to guild?

There are 5-10 active people in chat, Goontown runs fairly smoothly.. dunno how active people are in game though. Pub5 has been kinda slow.

Rearden
Nov 28, 2012

Losers
Average
Losers

Levarris posted:

If you are ever in the market for something a little different SWG wise, check out Bloodfin Emu at https://www.bloodfin.net its another Emu server with a smaller but growing community of pubbies begging to be abused played with.

They have some unique alterations that are not and will not be available on Basilisk, such as NGE era houses, new speeders, new content, Jedi and an active Force Ranking System, an extended Player Bounty System that allows anyone to place a bounty on anyone regardless of their profession.

I've been poking around on it for the past few months and it really isn't too shabby.

I might have to give that a try.. emu has gotten quite boring.

Rearden
Nov 28, 2012

Losers
Average
Losers

Plastic Pal posted:

Yesss.

In fact I'll be the shithead to suggest to the few inhumanly dedicated goons keeping GoonTown on life support to let it pass away peacefully and come over to the new land of Amazing poo poo That Basilisk Won't Have For Years. It ain't perfect but at least it's different. :v:

I don't think there are many left. I might come check it out, got burnt out on basilisk. And most of the mods hated me, will bloodfin mods delete my forum posts because they think I have a monopoly? -Jmerch

• Locked thread