Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Brazil cards are the best!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Brazil too a strange kind of vengeance on us for the Dillishaw victory.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

-Atom- posted:

after today whoever says "free MMA, best MMA" should be banned on the spot

I mean, my Saturday entire day is apparently worth less than whatever a PPV costs, because I feel better about having watched today than if I'd paid for it.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

maffew buildings posted:

What'd we learn here tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hig4qjPCbBg

Save Russian Jews
Jun 7, 2007

who the fuck is this guy anyway, i can't even see his face

Lipstick Apathy
When they turned the lights on in that sao paolo arena and you could see how depressing it is in there I had flashbacks to the baltimore arena

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

-Atom- posted:

after today whoever says "free MMA, best MMA" should be banned on the spot

I think it only ever really applied to the WEC anyways.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

coach mcguirk taught us to fight dirty, at least, something fabio's team didn't have the decency to tell him

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Jun 1, 2014

Scrubed
Oct 3, 2002

I am a Romosexual.
Thank you brazil you were the cocaine of life after the heroine of Europe.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
It's too bad he fought a turd man on a bad card, because Stipe Miocic is really really good.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Okay so I skipped the Brazil card because it's obvious that it was a piece of flaming poo poo, how badly did Lex Luthor get beat and did not actually Lyoto dive into a guillotine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I was at a bar and not really paying attention but it appeared that Face Shoe was applying a Brazilian wrestlefucking to Lex Luthor. I did not see not actually Lyoto losing but I did watch Fabio die live and in color, after which a drunk said "He showed up really out of shape"

• Locked thread