Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

I'm gonna nun up all in this joint! Wait that doesn't make sense. But I'm confirming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Ah yeah the week is over so let's break out the communion wine and wafers and get ecclesiastical in this mo-ho (most holy place)!

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

kaschei posted:

Nunfirmed ##vote Puntifex Maximus

That's not very godly of you. Someone's forgotten the homily about turning his cheek? ##vote kaschei

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

kaschei posted:

If anything that person is you, man-in-a-habit!

Yeah it is isn't it? I did not think my come-back through probably. But you know to err is human. ##unvote

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

mr.capps posted:

I SEE THINGS

Hey capps, I have this revolutionary idea about how to play mafia, want to hear it?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Opopanax posted:

Where is everybody? I am nun too pleased with the lack of posting here. I am nunplussed

I'm here. Please pretend I ended this post in a nun-pun because I can't think of nun.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

I'll be honest capps I was planning to post your hivemind idea from pushing daisies back to you but replacing my name with yours but I can't remember which page it's on and don't want to go looking for it. I'm both a fraud and really lazy. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Peta posted:

Hahaha. Just kidding, that's something someone like merk would say. Let's just turbo him though.

I would be ok with getting turboed. I feel given the theme it should be called martyring though ##vote puntification

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

apostateCourier posted:

Oh yeah? Well I can vote for myself too! ##vote apostate

Apostate? Sounds downright heretical to me! ##vote apostate

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

apostateCourier posted:

You'd lynch an orphan? You wretched thing!

I'm a bad person.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Hahaha yes I'm going to meet my maker ##vote puntification

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Turbos are the best, I regret nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

The fact town has a lot more success if I just kill myself seems like a karmically appropriate revelation. Sorry for loving about D1 everyone, it was pretty stupid and quite inconsiderate of me. Thanks and sorry again 8bux.

• Locked thread