Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which?
This poll is closed.
the system 11 37.93%
the best player 5 17.24%
the past 13 44.83%
Total: 29 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

BrandNew posted:

We get it

Just roll with it, Bashez does not stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Perpetual Ascent posted:

Am I the only one who positively adores Westbrook, especially compared to KD?

Thunder fan reporting in. Westbrook is the most amazing player due to his emotional side. I am now a Westbrook fan more than a Thunder fan after watching him for 4+ years.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.

H-Tail posted:

His transformation from end-of-the-bench scrub guy at Charlotte to 'one of the best passing big men in the game' is forever astonishing.

Remember when Atlanta drafted him to be their starting point guard? That was something.

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

His haunts are not confined to the valley, but extend at times to the adjacent roads...
I love Tim's trademark "point at the guy who helped me score after I do"

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Nice between the legs view

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Bashez posted:

Ibaka rode Parker to the baseline, that's two freethrows if that was Westbrook driving.

BrandNew posted:

We get it

Also if it's Durant driving.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Diaw having a most Rashard Lewis night.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Cool story refs

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010
I approve of Durant going 1 on 5 he should do it more often

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
Here it comes. That's a foul for the past 3 times down for the thunder.

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

His haunts are not confined to the valley, but extend at times to the adjacent roads...
If the Spurs lose to the Heat in the Finals again this year, basketball is too cruel :(

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

I wish Reggie Miller would just go away. He is a terrible announcer. I guess He knows where Ted Turner hid the bodies.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

"Durant starting to heat up."

It gets easy when the refs make you untouchable.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

Frustrated posted:

I wish Reggie Miller would just go away. He is a terrible announcer. I guess He knows where Ted Turner hid the bodies.

This is a good opinion.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

H-Tail posted:

His transformation from end-of-the-bench scrub guy at Charlotte to 'one of the best passing big men in the game' is forever astonishing.

I'm not sure you can take any player's performance in Charlotte as meaningful of anything. Diaw was excellent in Phoenix.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

That screen was illegal as gently caress by the way. You don't get to set up sideways and throw your shoulder in to a guy like that. Doubly so because he didn't give him time to stop so it was a foul two ways.

It was also completely obvious and totally unobscured and still wasn't called!

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Bashez posted:

That screen was illegal as gently caress by the way. You don't get to set up sideways and throw your shoulder in to a guy like that. Doubly so because he didn't give him time to stop so it was a foul two ways.

It was also completely obvious and totally unobscured and still wasn't called!

enough dude

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Panzeh posted:

I'm not sure you can take any player's performance in Charlotte as meaningful of anything.

I think based on his performance we can safely conclude that Michael Jordan is a bad owner.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm really impressed by the narrative cohesiveness of the Cox Cable commercials. Across several years they've managed to tell a cohesive story, thirty seconds at a time.

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
Butler needs to stop shooting the ball because he is wildly off

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Problem again, was that Collison or Adams with the somersault

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

H-Tail posted:

05-06 diaw is the greatest talent the nba's ever seen outside of 03-04 tracy mcgrady

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

big boi posted:

enough dude

Hey, that one isn't just incessant bitching, there might be people that don't know that screen was illegal.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Ok, I want to say that is the same bullshit that Patty Mills got a 3 taken away for.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

The Spurs bench points numbers they keep showing are basically all Manu

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Bashez posted:

Hey, that one isn't just incessant bitching, there might be people that don't know that screen was illegal.

bashez who cried wolf

edit: not that you're necessarily wrong on all the other ones

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
Hey another bullshit call and a no call on the thunder!

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

A make-up call for Ginobili not getting the call on the other end, Westbrook gets three free throws

finally

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Yeah just chop his arm off Butler

Some Jerk
May 6, 2010
Manu you crazy

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
Maybe game 7 will be close after the Thunder blow them out at home.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
If I was Bashez I would be proud of my team for refusing to cheat and break the rules like all the other teams :)

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
You'd think the Spurs were down by 17 looking at half these posts.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Frustrated posted:

Ok, I want to say that is the same bullshit that Patty Mills got a 3 taken away for.

It looked like Parker got under him. I'm not sure that was a bad call. Didn't get to see a replay though.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
a shot across his cheek sending him to the floor, reggie, lmao

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

The Asian Oprah posted:

Problem again, was that Collison or Adams with the somersault

Steve Kerr can't even tell Perkins and Adams apart so this Thunder Visual Confusion apparently isn't just racially based.

Highline
Mar 28, 2009
Good God this is unwatchable

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Spacebump posted:

You'd think the Spurs were down by 17 looking at half these posts.

They should be up 30

Always

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

Haha Manu Ginobili is the loving best. My favorite Spur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus Rocket
Apr 25, 2003
Ball don't lie.

• Locked thread