Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which?
This poll is closed.
the system 11 37.93%
the best player 5 17.24%
the past 13 44.83%
Total: 29 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I can't tell who this pace favors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

I love this picture.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I am going to forgive the commentary team for being shocked by the fact that teams play better on their home court because that really hasn't been the case for much of these playoffs.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm going to pretend that device that timekeeper was holding up was a breathalyzer that he needed to blow into before starting the time.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Westbrook rulez, actually.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Do you think this pizza box guy gets laid based off of these commercials?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Relax :shobon:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm really impressed by the narrative cohesiveness of the Cox Cable commercials. Across several years they've managed to tell a cohesive story, thirty seconds at a time.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

The Asian Oprah posted:

Problem again, was that Collison or Adams with the somersault

Steve Kerr can't even tell Perkins and Adams apart so this Thunder Visual Confusion apparently isn't just racially based.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Durant is so good that if he misses two free throws after a hard hit I just assume he has a concussion.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Olé, olé olé

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

They already made a Beats commercial with prominent Apple products in it?

The production value of just a random employee only video is nuts so this is actually a lot less surprising to me.

• Locked thread