Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which?
This poll is closed.
the system 11 37.93%
the best player 5 17.24%
the past 13 44.83%
Total: 29 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...
I always thought Russ looked more like a Ninja Turtle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...
gently caress off KD

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...

Perpetual Ascent posted:

Am I the only one who positively adores Westbrook, especially compared to KD?

I wouldn't even like him if I was a Thunder fan.

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...
I do enjoy when Russ plays totally out of control, bricks threes and pouts like a sad turtle.

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...
SHUT THE gently caress UP REGGIE

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...

JoeBangles posted:

OKC has scored 2 points with half of the fourth quarter gone. I'm calling NBA conspiracy here.

Would you say the fix is in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...

Aye Doc posted:

i am to the point in my nba fandom where i cheer for derek fisher and all of his stupid bullshit. i dont know where it all went wrong but im going to embrace it and cheer for the awful threes and hard fouls until that beautiful bald head retires

It's gonna be so great when the Spurs end his career on Saturday.

• Locked thread