Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

My sweet, I realize we have scarcely been introduced, but allow me to recite a fine sonnet by Shakespeare that reminds me of you:

My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red than her lips’ red;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
My mistress when she walks treads on the ground.
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
As any she belied with false compare.

:love: Thank you my darling for hearing out my words of love. :love:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woozy pawsies

It's a man, baby!

niggle

I just learned the other day what a glass bottom boat actually is.

Disco_Bandit

proud of u Siluvayne!!

Stay Safe

by FactsAreUseless
i'm gay

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Disco_Bandit

Rest stop in Newark posted:

for looking up skirts and the asses of women in bikinis while scuba diving, there's no other reason

Crap

write tane on your mons pubis, op

scrub lover is good

Plum Chaser

by Lowtax

catdynamite posted:

----------------

Disco_Bandit

catdynamite posted:

don't be jealous your forum BF is preparing a special surprise for you too

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=138464

Marketed Gum

do you feel that your current run of posting here all the loving time is going better than the last time you tried

Stay Safe

by FactsAreUseless

catdynamite posted:

----------------

Squeezy Farm
idk who glass bottom boat is

----------------

vapoursquid

none other

Rest stop in Newark posted:

hey girl :heysexy:

Eye of Widesauron

catdynamite posted:

Disco_Bandit
so goddamn romantic

Eye of Widesauron

Don't subject CatDynamite or KazooieGirl to the yob

Things happen there

Plum Chaser

by Lowtax

Labored Wooting posted:

do you feel that your current run of posting here all the loving time is going better than the last time you tried

yeah you?

----------------

Disco_Bandit
Twilight Matrix is gonna be mad @ you

woozy pawsies

Epic Hamcat posted:

idk who glass bottom boat is

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

actually, im glad that my turgid wrote on dick stuck out in your mind enough that you still remember it and i would hope you might ell your grandkids about it someday if i thought you were going to have any

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

that's his last post in fyad

City of Glompton

Where is my girlfriend?

Oh, cat jail. How terribly unfortunate and sad. I will sneak a message of my love to her in a loaf of bread.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Eye of Widesauron

bawbzilla posted:

Twilight Matrix is gonna be mad @ you

But then we can all 3 be powderpuff girls or something

Worth it

D-LINK

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

woozy pawsies posted:

that's his last post in fyad

i trolled that dude into not posting

My Nigga Totoro

by Lowtax
beecock immediately

----------------

Scrub-Niggurath

synthy posted:

beecock immediately

Bruciwayna

by FactsAreUseless
probate and beecock

----------------

Kazooiegirl

you are my center when i spin away
yea its true lots of us date guys from othet subforums bc fyad is mostly girls but I seriously doubt anyone is going out with the op

Disco_Bandit

Kazooiegirl posted:

yea its true lots of us date guys from othet subforums bc fyad is mostly girls but I seriously doubt anyone is going out with the op

if things don't work out b/w you and twilight matrix will u pls be my forums girlfriend??

vapoursquid

none other
fyadders need to let a little love into their lives :love:

Eye of Widesauron

vapoursquid posted:

Savage For The Winjun

hi kazooiegirl a stranger on the internet told me that we would be just perfect for each other, well anyways i just wanted to say your forum and avatar are looking especially nice today

Disco_Bandit

vapoursquid posted:

they need to get a little bit of byob in 'em y'knawamsayin? :heysexy:

Plum Chaser

by Lowtax

synthy posted:

beecock immediately

----------------

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
26-09-2007, 21:26
I just went and got a 50ml bottle of Grand Marnier and a 50ml bottle of Remy Martin, which seemed to have the best shape. I'm going to make this drat machine right, or get drunk trying! 8(

----------------

Stay Safe

by FactsAreUseless

synthy posted:

beecock immediately

----------------

Stay Safe

by FactsAreUseless
jesus christ

----------------

ned cornman

~way to blue~ <3
yo OP don't post here tia

irl.

Bruciwayna

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG822ENuIsQ

----------------

Wootiebabeh

I'm about to save this thread

code:
$$\                               $$\                           $$\                           $$\             $$\ $$\ $$\                       $$\                               $$\           $$\       
$$ |                              \__|                          $$ |                          $$ |            $$ |\__|$$ |                      \__|                              \__|          $$ |      
$$ | $$$$$$\   $$$$$$\  $$$$$$$\  $$\ $$$$$$$\   $$$$$$\        $$$$$$$\   $$$$$$\   $$$$$$$\ $$ |  $$\       $$ |$$\ $$ |  $$\  $$$$$$\        $$\ $$$$$$\$$$$\         $$$$$$\  $$\  $$$$$$$\ $$$$$$$\  
$$ |$$  __$$\  \____$$\ $$  __$$\ $$ |$$  __$$\ $$  __$$\       $$  __$$\  \____$$\ $$  _____|$$ | $$  |      $$ |$$ |$$ | $$  |$$  __$$\       $$ |$$  _$$  _$$\       $$  __$$\ $$ |$$  _____|$$  __$$\ 
$$ |$$$$$$$$ | $$$$$$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ /  $$ |      $$ |  $$ | $$$$$$$ |$$ /      $$$$$$  /       $$ |$$ |$$$$$$  / $$$$$$$$ |      $$ |$$ / $$ / $$ |      $$ |  \__|$$ |$$ /      $$ |  $$ |
$$ |$$   ____|$$  __$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |  $$ |      $$ |  $$ |$$  __$$ |$$ |      $$  _$$<        $$ |$$ |$$  _$$<  $$   ____|      $$ |$$ | $$ | $$ |      $$ |      $$ |$$ |      $$ |  $$ |
$$ |\$$$$$$$\ \$$$$$$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |$$ |  $$ |\$$$$$$$ |      $$$$$$$  |\$$$$$$$ |\$$$$$$$\ $$ | \$$\       $$ |$$ |$$ | \$$\ \$$$$$$$\       $$ |$$ | $$ | $$ |      $$ |      $$ |\$$$$$$$\ $$ |  $$ |
\__| \_______| \_______|\__|  \__|\__|\__|  \__| \____$$ |      \_______/  \_______| \_______|\__|  \__|      \__|\__|\__|  \__| \_______|      \__|\__| \__| \__|      \__|      \__| \_______|\__|  \__|
                                                $$\   $$ |                                                                                                                                                
                                                \$$$$$$  |                                                                                                                                                
                                                 \______/                                                                                                                                                 

Wootiebabeh

code:
$$\                               $$\                           $$\                           $$\             $$\ $$\ $$\                       $$\                               $$\           $$\       
$$ |                              \__|                          $$ |                          $$ |            $$ |\__|$$ |                      \__|                              \__|          $$ |      
$$ | $$$$$$\   $$$$$$\  $$$$$$$\  $$\ $$$$$$$\   $$$$$$\        $$$$$$$\   $$$$$$\   $$$$$$$\ $$ |  $$\       $$ |$$\ $$ |  $$\  $$$$$$\        $$\ $$$$$$\$$$$\         $$$$$$\  $$\  $$$$$$$\ $$$$$$$\  
$$ |$$  __$$\  \____$$\ $$  __$$\ $$ |$$  __$$\ $$  __$$\       $$  __$$\  \____$$\ $$  _____|$$ | $$  |      $$ |$$ |$$ | $$  |$$  __$$\       $$ |$$  _$$  _$$\       $$  __$$\ $$ |$$  _____|$$  __$$\ 
$$ |$$$$$$$$ | $$$$$$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ /  $$ |      $$ |  $$ | $$$$$$$ |$$ /      $$$$$$  /       $$ |$$ |$$$$$$  / $$$$$$$$ |      $$ |$$ / $$ / $$ |      $$ |  \__|$$ |$$ /      $$ |  $$ |
$$ |$$   ____|$$  __$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |  $$ |      $$ |  $$ |$$  __$$ |$$ |      $$  _$$<        $$ |$$ |$$  _$$<  $$   ____|      $$ |$$ | $$ | $$ |      $$ |      $$ |$$ |      $$ |  $$ |
$$ |\$$$$$$$\ \$$$$$$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |$$ |  $$ |\$$$$$$$ |      $$$$$$$  |\$$$$$$$ |\$$$$$$$\ $$ | \$$\       $$ |$$ |$$ | \$$\ \$$$$$$$\       $$ |$$ | $$ | $$ |      $$ |      $$ |\$$$$$$$\ $$ |  $$ |
\__| \_______| \_______|\__|  \__|\__|\__|  \__| \____$$ |      \_______/  \_______| \_______|\__|  \__|      \__|\__|\__|  \__| \_______|      \__|\__| \__| \__|      \__|      \__| \_______|\__|  \__|
                                                $$\   $$ |                                                                                                                                                
                                                \$$$$$$  |                                                                                                                                                
                                                 \______/                                                                                                                                                 

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron

• Locked thread