Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

I played every other main game in the series and I love the heck out of 'em, but I never had a PS1. I'm glad you're doin' this. Thanks a bunch for the LP, guy, it's interesting to see where it all started.

I also just powered through AC4 last night. Ya know tbe rapid-fire rifle with the banana mag? Two of those, and two hanger laser blades just in case I ran out of ammo, and everything got wrecked. The only one that stood a chance was Anjou, because of the tight quarters and her ECM. My guns wound up being useless, so I ditched 'em and ended up having a sword duel with the queen of melee combat. That was the most fun I've had in a while.

BattleCattle fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jun 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Murakumo, because they have a better PR team.

Also, their name is Gathering Clouds. It's foreboding! I love it!

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

RickVoid posted:

I know I had a hell of a time trying to build the one on the cover of Nexus, and it was a piece of poo poo. On the other hand the machine guns you are referring to from the cover of this game will take you all the way through Nexus.

He's Cosplaying an Ultramarine.

The Codex does not support the action you have suggested.

*EDIT* Don't care which Corp we go with either way, they're both incredibly dirty.

At least paint it red so it'll go fasta.

• Locked thread