Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
To expand on my earlier comments Jewish girls don't have a vagina but rather a cloaca and it makes my small penis feel less inferior to have sex with that than a regular vagina.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Good at making sandwiches.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
girls that make me laugh :)

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I've had a ton of 2 month stands where we're basically gently caress buddies but monogamous. I'm dating a girl now who legitimately makes me laugh and it's raised her attractiveness level way up, not that the she wasn't pretty gorgeous to begin with.

Basically:
attractive, intelligent, showing they have passion for something, and being funny are pretty good base acquirement

i live in the south so i haven't had a chance to date a jewish girl and im sad 'bout it

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I like African-American women with short hair, pretty eyes and big thighs. Aw yeah.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
Short skinny redheads with long-ish face and freckles.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
Every time I think I have a type I get attracted to someone outside of it and I'm so lonely on god

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
a perfect asian model who can frag on my level

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
id date the poo poo out of a girl whos 6 ft tall idk if i could do taller but really who am i kidding id deal with it

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory
black hair, blue eyes, bobcut, don't care about race. white, black, hispanic, asian, whatever, 'sall good. can laugh at the same poo poo as me, likes to snuggle, is an okay cook and can put up with my quirks if I put up with hers. that's about it really, none of that is hard and fast either i'm not a very picky person and would go out with anybody who i felt an emotional connection with

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
I'm only in the market for high-quality females who have read The Fountainhead.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
saying i have a type implies that i'm in some way discriminating about my partners, which i am 100% not

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I like a tall, dark haired, strong-but-lean sort of geezer.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
3 feet tall, no teeth, not very chatty, flat head to put my beer on, able to stand the duration of a sports game

crotchgobbler
Jul 25, 2007

im an 07 lol
I like girls that don't give a poo poo about anything and are extremely flighty. But I'm totally straight edge and heavily depend on rules and order. We can never get along. :(

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

really loving old, OP

like we're talking one foot in the grave

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
im also extremely down with foreign girls and accents too

mixed girls are also the hottest, if you disagree you're a human being

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

amityville anus posted:

3 feet tall, no teeth, not very chatty, flat head to put my beer on, able to stand the duration of a sports game

I think you just described a child.

e: albeit one thats been punched a lot.

u fink u hard Percy fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Jun 1, 2014

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Daimo posted:

I think you just described a child.

e: albeit one thats been punched a lot.

Aatrek parachute account spotted

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002