Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

ChaosSamusX posted:

I have almost no idea what is going on in that game. :stare:

What even makes the blocks disappear?

Orbs destroy blocks of the same color that they touch, along with any blocks of the same color that touch those blocks, and so on and so on.

ninja e: oh, and I think there was some kind of diamond that destroyed all blocks of the same color of the block it landed on, no matter where they were?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

The T posted:

So suggest to us what we should play and record!

Can't think of any 3-player games, but play a bit of Snake Rattle n' Roll! It's for the NES.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I wish you could show off Moonbase Commander, but that'd require too much finagling even with the new Steam version I think. The game itself is kind of oldish so I wouldn't put it past your laptops to be able to launch it, but it can only do multiplayer over LAN as far as I know.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Wait, I know! Play Gauntlet 4, Quest Mode (Genesis)!

And make sure you can hear the music because it's awesome.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
If you think Gauntlet is a coop game you probably never played it multiplayer.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Brawl was the last Smash I played. I didn't play it enough to get the hang of it unfortunately. My favorite 3 were Sonic, since I seemed to fall off the stage the least with him, Pokemon Trainer, because I didn't play enough to get tired of his gimmick, and King Dedede even though I sucked with him because it's Dedede.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

The T posted:

Yeah, I always loved the few times that happens in video games--I can't even think of any other times off the top of my head, but it's always really cool. Meowser is really cool.

Off the top of my head, Mario Land 2 and Sonic Colors.

I've played the first a lot, I think I didn't really like it except for the final level and boss which made up for the rest.

• Locked thread