Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
But when you're using the gamepad, it's usually best if you just use the stick to look around and only tilt to make adjustments to that. First time I played that game I was on a cramped couch with a bunch of kids and I don't recall having to brutalize them with my gorilla arms, and I don't think the action was fast enough even in the later levels for me to need to move it quickly. The real difficulty is in not killing everyone around you when trying to use the 1:1ish motion control with the sword...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

The stamp's not that hard to find. You already went outside, and the clue to there even being a way outside is the fact the rolling spikes don't explode due to there being no back wall. You needed someone who could fly up, though.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Or climb up. I forgot cats are a thing that exist in Mario now. Then again, the rate at which you guys lose powerups suggests you'd never get one over there in this kind of stage.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Actually, the effect of your lines depends on when you make the lines. You can add or remove lines from anyone or everyone. It shows in the little box at the bottom of your column who's getting what if you make a line. The part of the screen that is constantly changing regardless of your input but nobody is paying attention to.

edit:

Actually

quote:

nobody is paying attention
That sums up this LP quite a bit doesn't it? I'm pretty sure I can attribute most or all the dead Marios to negligence.

• Locked thread