Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Yes, supreme dickery potential, right here. Plessie had me dying. That was my experience with Plessie as well, even with just two people. It got to the point where I just sat there and let my husband do all the steering, because gently caress trying to collect everything any other way!

That piranha plant though. Just glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Hey, that time you got 20 lives after you Game Overed! Didn't it give you 15 last time?

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Mount Must Dash is the best level in the game.

Other things: Hisstocrat was a glorious display of terribleness, and did Annie finally find the run button?

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

I liked the part when Mario grabbed the trampoline and jumped on the flagpole, thereby denying everyone the gold flag. :D

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

You guys should also use your shield more in the Zelda game! If you have your shield up, you stop moving and take no damage from enemies.

If you see archers on sniper platforms or whatever, put your shield up and let the archer take them out. When I'm playing with my family, we usually shout, "Sniper!" and put up our shields. We've gotten to the 7th level or so this way. It gets really hard as you go along.

That ghost mini-game is great too. It and the Zelda one are my favorites.

• Locked thread