Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinche Rudo

Hot day? Just got out of the shower after a long workout? Throw some gold bond powder and/or lotion on your taint for a wonderful refreshing, cooling sensation.

TREAT YO SELF NIGGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

Bought me a frosty treating myself

Reset Button

hm i might treat myself to a video game
more as this story develops

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I bought myself some skittles.

tastin the rainbow right now.

Pinche Rudo

Angry Fish posted:

I bought myself some skittles.

tastin the rainbow right now.

Take the skittles, dissolve them in some 7 up. Shake it up. Fruity sweet goodness.

TREAT YO SELF

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
that soudns like sugar overload

Reset Button

w8 didn't they actually have skittles flavored sprite or something or was that a fever dream i had once

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
there was sprite remix and it tasted skittle-y iirc

Reset Button

yuuuup that was it! thank u

DessertStorm

i'm eating all this cheesecake and it's a drat good treat yo self treat

Pinche Rudo

It's been a long day. Draw a warm bath. Put some lavender bath salts in there. Pour yourself a glass of wine. Jack off. Treat yo self nigga

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

gonna stick this yoo hoo bottle up my business for an evening's repast treating myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo

Bo-Pepper posted:

gonna stick this yoo hoo bottle up my business for an evening's repast treating myself

Yeahhhhhhhh treat yoself

• Locked thread