Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Phillies all star hero Reid Brignac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Hey the Phillies won against a bad team :toot:

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Quest For Glory II posted:

Phillies all star hero Reid Brignac

I have literally no loving clue who this guy is

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

Ogmius815 posted:

Whatever at least I don't have to live in Philadelphia.
Their sports teams are shitheads by and large with shithead fanbases but Philadelphia is a pretty cool town.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.

double sulk posted:

Philly owns.

I was waiting for a chance to use this crying Rocky

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

double sulk posted:

I have literally no loving clue who this guy is
A career .221/.263/.310 hitter that has managed to play in the majors for 7 straight years somehow

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
With a weird ability to slug in AAA.

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Abner Assington posted:

Their sports teams are shitheads by and large with shithead fanbases but Philadelphia is a pretty cool town.

Well in that it's good the Phillies ended it so now their fans can go out and enjoy their awesome town!

For another 90 minutes.

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

Holy poo poo

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

Wow that's what Philly's flag looks like? I thought it had orange involved or green because I assumed that you made your team colors based off your city flag.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
To be honest, Chris Young is excrement. I wonder who's bright idea it was to bring him in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
:yarr: Raise it. Now I can get some sleep.

• Locked thread