Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which heat scrub is gonna blow up for 15+ points tonight? check all that applies
This poll is closed.
james jones 11 11.83%
toney douglas 9 9.68%
lebron james 30 32.26%
greg oden 28 30.11%
none of the above 15 16.13%
Total: 52 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
On one hand I totally called this would happen, but on the other I think almost literally everyone except the biggest Pacers homer did. It would be cool to get a good game again at some point soon though (last ECF game was good for the last few minutes but before that it was mostly ugly). I guess hopefully the Finals. Spurs/Thunder seem to just be trading blowouts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Eltoasto posted:

Stop playing defense on Cope you shitheads.

I mean he's never going to play it on anyone, seems like they could return the favor.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

WEREWAIF posted:

Will Paul George ever become Paul George Superstar, consistently?

Defensively he already is, but I don't think his jumper will ever be good enough for him to be that guy on offense. Ideally he's probably a great second option for someone.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
caring about the relative realness of fans is dumb and annoying

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Torgo! posted:

Aren't they the ones that left that finals game early last year when they thought they weren't going to win and then almost broke the doors down after Ray Allen hit that three, lol?

That took a whole lot of wildly improbably poo poo and they are not the only fanbase that would have started heading for the exits.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm not gonna debate whether they're real or not I just hate them for Seven Nation Army and their PA guy whom I consider an extension of them, is this valid?

The former is done by like 90% of arenas/stadiums and the latter is awesome.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
arrrrrrgh people do not care sufficiently about tall people throwing one round thing through another round thing and it makes me so mad!!!!!!

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Rick posted:

My best advice to Heat fans is to Relax and Get More Smug because then you don't even care I mean it's Miami and I've never been there but Will Smith says it's nice and I trust him and these people have to go to Indiana which I know sucks because there's never been a good hip hop song about it.

Indianapolis is way nicer than you would think it is and that is exactly as much of a complement as you would think it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
stop reading or listening to skip bayless and especially stop posting about him jesus motherfucking christ.

• Locked thread