Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which heat scrub is gonna blow up for 15+ points tonight? check all that applies
This poll is closed.
james jones 11 11.83%
toney douglas 9 9.68%
lebron james 30 32.26%
greg oden 28 30.11%
none of the above 15 16.13%
Total: 52 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Wow they're letting Chris Bosh drive into the lane.

This game is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

So was there any doubt in the world that the Pacers were going to get blown the hell out tonight?

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I wanna see a 40-point win.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Pacers you dummies why do you keep stopping awesome poo poo from happening?

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Funktastic posted:

wouldn't say lebron is better than bird yet now shut up mark jackson

I would, and I don't think it's all that close.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Put Lebron back in

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

We need a name for performances where players go supernova in the second half in hopeless 30+ point blowout losses in honor of Paul George.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

This year's Dallas team was Not Good and the Heat would have ran them out of the gym in 5 games max.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

Unless they are significantly better than the spurs (which they aren't) I don't think so.

I'm still puzzled at that series because the Spurs are really good and they really should have waltzed past them without issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Also the Heat blew a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter and Jason Terry went nuts and Lebron James played like doodoo for 3 games.

• Locked thread