Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which heat scrub is gonna blow up for 15+ points tonight? check all that applies
This poll is closed.
james jones 11 11.83%
toney douglas 9 9.68%
lebron james 30 32.26%
greg oden 28 30.11%
none of the above 15 16.13%
Total: 52 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Vire posted:

He should have been ejected

Nah him doing something insane is literally the only interesting thing left in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

nachos posted:

I am literally the only person in the world still nervous

You are insane.

The pacers may not score 21 more points let alone outscore your team.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Vire posted:

Because he couldn't get in a rhythm it's a really dumb argument to make he missed a shot or two at the start of this game. What do you expect when he gets 5 fouls in 10 minutes you also completely missed the hypocrisy of your post too so that's cool.

You winning bro, take off the homer cap for a minute.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

nachos posted:

Oops I thought Cope was Scola

I too can only tell who is who by their hair.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Super Jay Mann posted:

This year's Dallas team was Not Good and the Heat would have ran them out of the gym in 5 games max.

Unless they are significantly better than the spurs (which they aren't) I don't think so.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Vire posted:

It's not like some DBZ power levels it's about match ups.

I would like to hear these matchups.

A lot of the time I think that is used as a buzzword, though it does apply at times.

The Mavs were not a bad team, and they had a good coach. They would have put up a decent fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Vire posted:

I haven't watched enough maverick basketball this year to feel confident and break them down but an example I would give is the heat have a much tougher time with the spurs then the thunder and it's not because the heat are better or worst then the spurs.

I don't know how much they would have struggled against the mavs all I'm saying is you can't use the logic since the spurs had trouble another team would too.

As far as I know, ( I could be wrong of course) but the Spurs did not have any significant matchup issues with the Mavs, which was more my point.

• Locked thread