Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which heat scrub is gonna blow up for 15+ points tonight? check all that applies
This poll is closed.
james jones 11 11.83%
toney douglas 9 9.68%
lebron james 30 32.26%
greg oden 28 30.11%
none of the above 15 16.13%
Total: 52 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Just go full Lance, Lance. I wanna see some fights and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hey terrible shooting. If only the Pacers had a really good shooter on their bench they could bring out.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Scola long twos make me want to hurt someone.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Chris Christie posted:

I have this sick feeling in my stomach that this is as good as its going to get for this iteration of the Pacers, and it's all downhill after tonight. :(

If they had an honest to God PG they'd be sooooo much better. But I don't know if Vogel would play them because he's showing how he can't make adjustments at all and will never change his rotations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Asian Oprah posted:

Cope Cope Cope Cope

He'll be put in when they're down 30.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bashez posted:

Is there anyone that didn't see the Heat lighting up the Pacers to start?

I think everyone saw this game as the Heat blowing the Pacers out. Hell I'm only barely watching to see if there are any fights or anything.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

SeannieDarko posted:

Lance is crazy. He doesn't give a poo poo.

I'd take Lance in a fight between him and any Heat player because of his craziness and strength.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

CharlestheHammer posted:

You are insane.

The pacers may not score 21 more points let alone outscore your team.

Unless they put in Copeland, who will score 50 points in the 2nd half.

But the Pacers will have been down 60 so it won't matter.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Come on, let's get that 30 point lead so Cope can play.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

If Vogel doesn't start the second half with Watson, Stephenson, PG, West and Copeland then he's toast.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

I was convinced Vogel was safe, but now I'm getting kinda hopeful.

Right now I do think he's gonna get fired and Mark Jackson will replace him. Either in the off-season or if they start slow next year.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Aye Doc posted:

i hope vogels half time speech features him being possessed by the spirit of mark jackson and he just screams HAND DOWN MAN DOWN until they have to go back out

I don't care what possess him so long as Copeland plays.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

Naw, Larry wants a hardass coach. Of course it's a double edged sword, he did hire O'Brien after all.

I think Jackson would be a favorite because of having played for Bird before.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Kibner posted:

Who are they getting to make their offense watchable?

Are there any PGs available? Because they would be soooooo much better if they had a real point guard to get the offense moving.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I don't think that lack of money has ever stopped Lance from doing stupid stuff, Van Gundy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Heat should let Copeland go off just to really make Vogel look bad for not playing him.

• Locked thread