Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which heat scrub is gonna blow up for 15+ points tonight? check all that applies
This poll is closed.
james jones 11 11.83%
toney douglas 9 9.68%
lebron james 30 32.26%
greg oden 28 30.11%
none of the above 15 16.13%
Total: 52 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Hahahaha gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Bosh walks out of bounds with the ball.....

Heat ball.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that lol

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Hahaha if the Pacers are going down tonight, I want them to go down in a blaze of glory. Do your thing, Lance. Do your thing.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Vire posted:

The heart of some one who gets physical with women.

Gotta stay on top of the Gender Wars somehow.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Hahaha I have to wonder how they would be if LeBron and Lance were teammates.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

He's pulling his hand back. It's a flagrant 1

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Eh...at least my fantasy baseball team is winning.

(I would include the Braves in that statement, but they'll probably blow it tonight in the 9th.)

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ribsauce posted:

I'd poo poo my pants immediately if he said that to me

Lance is crazy. He doesn't give a poo poo.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Please get rid of George Hill in the offseason and get a real point guard, Pacers.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Oooo the Matrix is on.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Can we have Darren Collison back please, Clippers?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

Buy out Scola, throw 15 mil at Lowry. That's the best point guard solution. Bledsoe is good but restricted and Phoenix is anxious to kneecap themselves with his contract (literally).

Oooo yes. Get Kyle Lowry and pray he doesn't fall back to earth.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Jota posted:

With their cap situation they aren't getting Lowry but even if he comes back a little he's still a real good player.

I got $30 to help pay the luxury tax.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Booya...suck it Miami. Your baseball team just lost.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

This is all I got, brother.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Manstrocity posted:

Apparently the hiphop music slang for Indianapolis is "nap town" which is just adorable.

Yeah we love our naps in Indianapolis.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

nachos posted:

Who is that random skinny dude in the locker room that gets to wear a finals hat and high five every player

That's PantsFreeZone posting from the locker room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Vire posted:

It's not like some DBZ power levels it's about match ups.

LEVEL 9000!!!!!!

• Locked thread