Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prussian advisor
Jan 15, 2007

The day you see a camera come into our courtroom, its going to roll over my dead body.

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Having 100%ed the game and finished it on FUBAR difficulty, I can honestly say I cannot get sick of that game at all, so I would absolutely have watched that LP. I think it probably would've been as an observer though, I don't see how I could've added anything more to the game past the posts I made for that thread (other than a few bits and pieces I've noticed in my playthoughs since).

What game is this referring to? I assume the link in the avatar goes to an LP of it, but it's archived and the archives are down.

Wonderful LP, by the way, the minimalist treatment of it works perfectly with this game. Is it bad that I'm genuinely impressed that the game renders you steadying yourself with the palm of your hand on the floor while crouched that actual people do in real life, including transitioning from your fingertips to your palm? I can't say that I remember seeing a game do that before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread