Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

We don't really care about what that bug-eyed fat walrus has to say

Robnoxious posted:

So TSN will be loving worthless?
Did they lose the NHL contract?

They'll have nothing to air except to piggy back ESPN US programming into the Great White North.

sportsnet paid a massive pile of money to own the canadian national rights to the nhl for the next 12 years so i hope you like poor production values and even worse panelists than tsn and cbc have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

They lost the national contract but they still get to air some local games

And yeah, they're gonna introduce the cinco

http://www.tsn.ca/story/?id=451378

i really hate the regional branded channel bullshit because its just a blatant attempt to make people pay for more channels just to get the one thing they want. like how sportsnet used to play jays games only on sportsnet ontario and bc so if you weren't in those regions you had to pay for the extra package to get all 4 channels, then they introduced sportsnet one and started putting the games there thus making people get another channel.

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

Robnoxious posted:

I'm in the US, we already have those things and it's called NBCSN. :)

nbcsn is a great broadcast compared to sportsnet

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Sutter interviews make me so happy, they should just mic him up and have him call the game.

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

considering the hawks decisions re crawford, handzus, bollig, bringing versteeg back i'm beginning to think that their process is actually terrible and they just got extremely lucky and fluked into two cups

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

Niwrad posted:

Is Sharp playing hurt or just playing terribly in the series?

he's been bad all playoffs so almost definitely playing injured

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

lol hawks

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

patrick kane is pretty good at hockey when he doesn't have to drag handzus around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

Emetic Hustler posted:

Nope, can't have that. SAS rules dictate that Crawford is poo poo and that's that and he should never get any credit only hate for being poo poo.

he can get a lot of credit for being one of the very best goalies in the world and able to play in the nhl but he isn't a particularly good goalie at the nhl level

• Locked thread