Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Go The Hawks, bitch.

Also, CBJ third-string goalie Mike McKenna is live Tweeting the game with a running commentary and answering goalie-related questions as the game goes on. You may not have heard of him, but if you like hockey and/or goaltending and want to talk to a real live big league netminder who beat the Eastern Conference champion New York Rangers (loving :lol:) this year, have at it: https://twitter.com/McKennaInGame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Ben Smith trollin' :siren: :laffo:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

NOOOOOOO. Failed 2-on-0.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

quote:

Mike McKenna *LIVE* @McKennaInGame · 29s

2 on 0 great save by Quick! But such a silly play to pass the puck...we knows it's coming! Players don't want to look selfish

Goalie says shoot.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hooooooooly poo poo I thought that was a goal.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Brandon Dubinsky jewelry commercials > "Are you up for whatever happens next?"

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Crawford comes over, barks at Quick, and then dangles the glove and blocker. I love it.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

onemillionzombies posted:

Hawks win this series and i'll glady adopt a Saad glitter avatar.

Is that a :toxx:?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: KEITH :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I want a Blackhawks win. Game 7 will be insane and this series is too fun to die tonight.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I mentioned it earlier in the GDT, but Mike McKenna's live Tweet of this game is fantastic if you're into goalie stuff. Especially when it comes from a goalie who played in the NHL this year.

https://twitter.com/McKennaInGame/with_replies

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Kenny Albert is calling this game on TV from Los Angeles after calling the Rangers game on the radio last night...after doing TV the night before in Chicago. :psyduck:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: 20 CENT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Saad-Kane-Kruger does all the things.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I can't remember being this into a Conference Final/SCF game since PIT/DET II. This is amazing.

Mr. Kite posted:

Told you. Elite teams score when they need to.

How about either of those forwards you bought from Columbus to increase said scoring?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

tofes posted:

gently caress the king

Y'all cool, Blackhawks. :hfive:

gently caress Cartman, gently caress Carter, gently caress LA.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

AsInHowe posted:

This game is far better. That game had little scoring, this one is end-to-end chances by everyone anyone would want to see shine. This game and series is the best of at least the last decade.

Yeah, this definitely is better. I wasn't around for DET/COL that you referred to.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :fap:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This series best series. Holy drat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HPM1_cxmiI

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Avenge the Sharks.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Dare I say "The Curse of the 3-1 Lead"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Poonerman posted:

well i mean it's only happened once this late in the post-expansion era

lol flyers

I believe two members of the Kings had something to do with that one, too. Only it was going the other direction.

• Locked thread