Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Poonerman posted:

Damien Cox ‏@DamoSpin 26m
Not official yet...but tonight is NOT the great Bob Cole's last game. Hearing he's close to signing on with Rogers team for next season.
Are Ceeb games next season going to be different?
Is Ron Mclean effectively fired from CBC after this year's Stanley Cup?

What will become of Jim Hughson?

This :911: demands answers Candidia!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

AsInHowe posted:

Rogers will produce the games and air them on CBC, with traditionally CBC talent.
Ron will be involved, but will be doing more traveling around on a Sunday night game instead of Saturday nights.
Hughson will probably be the lead guy.
So TSN will be loving worthless?
Did they lose the NHL contract?

They'll have nothing to air except to piggy back ESPN US programming into the Great White North.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Zamboni Jesus posted:

sportsnet paid a massive pile of money to own the canadian national rights to the nhl for the next 12 years so i hope you like poor production values and even worse panelists than tsn and cbc have
I'm in the US, we already have those things and it's called NBCSN. :)

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Zamboni Jesus posted:

nbcsn is a great broadcast compared to sportsnet

My condolences to you :canada:, I'm so sorry.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IApgXkf4jk4

• Locked thread