Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«35 »
blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

RisqueBarber posted:

High five for dota avatars. This is my favorite garlic hot sauce:

I really like Cholula, but the chili garlic really doesn’t have any heat to it. Good garlicky flavor and stuff but if you want heat look elsewhere/add to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

I'm going to go buy a bottle of Crystal's at Safeway's and you can't stop me

My job buys Mormon-family sized bottles of Crystal’s for the work fridge and it owns. I keep a bottle of ghost pepper sauce in there and the assistant chief decided it can’t be so bad and used it. He spent the next ten minutes saying “I made a mistake” and turning red.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Grimey Drawer

kloa posted:

When in Rome The South, you do as the locals do and say Crystals

I've lived in south Louisiana all of my life and have lived about an hour away from Baumer foods where it's made for 20 years and I've never once in my life heard anyone refer to it as Crystal's.

Potential BFF
Feb 24, 2007

A Tasteful Nude posted:

I nearly impulse bought some of this, too, because I think David Chang is a cool dude.

Let us know if it's good, thread. Also, is the spicy... actually spicy?

My bottle arrived, it's quite good! It's got a distinct fermented and savory flavor from the gochujang and miso and a nice sweetness to it. I'd say the spicy version is about as hot as Frank's, maybe slightly hotter.

«35 »