Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Tabasco Chipotle is one of my all-time favorite hot sauces, and one of the only ones I'll always replace when I run out. Gotta have it.

:agreed:

Valentina isn't a very chipotle-y sauce, but it too is amazing on the "Good flavor to go with your moderate heat" sauce list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Speaking of which, coworker gave me a zip loc of what she says are tobasco peppers. Ideas?

Looks perfectly sized to just make a bottle of pepper vinegar.

Pioneer42 posted:

Another visit to the garden. At some point I crossed a line. I'm not even sure what to do with these anymore beyond dry them and add to the stores.

Holy poo poo that looks so good! I already have way way too much frozen chili pepper paste stashed in the freezer for chili and stuff but that picture just makes me instantly want moreeeeee.

Gwaihir fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Sep 11, 2019