Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mariposa
Sep 12, 2010

This stuff is great. It's a little too spicy as a primary condiment, but I put some of it in ketchup, mustard, and salad dressing. A vinaigrette with this mixed in at about 1 part in 8 is the best salad dressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariposa
Sep 12, 2010

Butch Cassidy posted:

I also like it in a vinaigrette where it will bring some spice and not compete with the other seasoning.

This is exactly what I do, except I don't even include the oil. I just use Tabasco as salad dressing, and it works really well for me. I don't really enjoy salad, so having a sauce with flavor and nothing bad for you in it except salt is great.